Sounds like a big project. I think we all must contribute in some way, no matter how small. Here are 10 easy ways to help starting from today.
- Does this need washing? Or can I air it, brush away the stain or even put it in a bag and place it in the freezer. This I have been told you do with your jeans.
- Do your laundry in lower temperatures.
- Take the stairs (if possible) instead of the elevator.
- Take your own cup to the coffee shop when buying “to-go coffee” KeepCup
- Tell your friends to bring that bag of clothing, belts, shoes, bags etc that they where going to give to charity anyway and have a swap evening.
- When going to bed turn of all the stand-by buttons in the house.
- Take the train when travelling (if possible)
- Take a navy shower (3 minutes) saves lots and lots of water
- Buy rechargeable batteries and a recharger
- Recycle as much as possible